> Sep 3 2010 10:23am from Art Cancro <a...@citadel.org> to
 > room_citadel_development@uncensored.citadel.org

 >Subject: Commit log refs/heads/master
 >
 >Files: b6938b71c266f458180103090af0ab72e3d9616c citadel/citadel.h
 >citadel/include/dtds/user-defs.h
citadel/textclient/citadel.c > citadel/textclient/routines.c citadel/user_ops.c
citadel/utillib/citadel_ipc.c

 >Removed the USscreenwidth and USscreenheight fields. Everywhere. Since these
were the last two fields in the ctdluser data stru >cture, we are able to
simply remove them instead of replacing them with placeholders. cmd_getu()
now returns 80x24 all the time >, and cmd_setu() now ignores the supplied
screen dimensions.

 Just curious - if additional information (for a plugin, etc.) needs to be
added to a user's profile, what is the best way to accomplish that w/o modifying
internal structures? This information would need to be secure from modification
by the end user.

 - Stu