Fri Sep 10 2010 7:49:21 am EDT EDT from samjam @ Uncensored Subject: Re: others messages

We'll have to revert Wilfried's modifications to drafts in "82932fb6b663050ba7812555ddfb526a4fbe98b0" described as "Modification: use force_room instead of creating a new solution" because force_room changes room before reading the message out of the current room. I'll supply a fix for that soon.

Well... I'm not sure about that either. Perhaps Wilfrieds answer is best, but then we need an option to explicitly load a message out of the non-current room.

Certainly we can't have tmplput_EDIT_MAIL_BODY() change the room, because a browser refresh would then fail to load the message from drafts as the room will have been changed.

Perhaps the answer is for tmplput_EDIT_MAIL_BODY() to be told the original room as well as message number so that it can read the message from that room by temporarily changing back to the room (after the force room) and then changing back to the force room again.