Sa Dez 11 2010 12:25:30 EST von IGnatius T Foobar @ Uncensored Betreff: Re: [SCM] citadel.org branch, master, updated. 4ba859fe5bed361aa7aa3b5a8c0b7c57d8ada1f4
have a look at that IG, its mostly what you did, plus wrap cunit
around it...

I wasn't familiar with CUnit so it's going to take me some time to figure everything out, but it looks like you simply changed my assert() calls to CUnit's equivalents, so yes, that's fine.

I will use test_stripallbut.c as a template if I write any more unit tests.

Yes, its pretty straight forward...  test_stripallbut.c could rather bee test_stringtools, and add some more tests...  stringbuf_test.c contains several tests hooked into one list if you want to have a look at it...
I like the idea of adding unit tests; perhaps in the future we can write some more that connect to citserver and do things like testing the IMAP service for accuracy etc.

I started using imaptest for that; for deeper tests it require us that syntax extension of <line >{n chars of next line} to be implemented.

I started doing that for the nginx imap proxy...

in general imaptest offers a good set of tools to test imap stuff, plus the author idles in #imap and is pretty responsive to questions.