On 11/01/11 12:38, samjam wrote:

On 11/01/11 05:09, IGnatius T Foobar wrote:
It's been a productive evening.  :)

  Wiki now works and looks good, even in guest mode.

Thanks very much. I'll give it a go.

Every time I edit a page, my signature get's added automatically to the top. Is this intentional?

I note that wiki links with a space in are never able to be shown. The error message reports that the name (with spaces removed) is not available. No doubt the spaces are removed on retrieval but not on creation.

I note that the subject line may be specified on creation and edit but is ignored.

Are the wiki rooms safe to manipulate via imap?
Or would they need magic headers with an RFC822 representation so as to make them easier to I was expecting cunning use of Supersedes: and In-Reply-To: and things like that... not that I'm complaining...

(I see that the add-floors capability is still broken/missing)

Sam