aproaching alpha quality.

implementation is next to feature complete; timeouts and async connections are handled properly.

still missing is the relay code, and ipv6 support. I also want to give each client its own citadel context structure.

and... maybe then we should be able to wake us up on freshly queued emails, and increase the polling on the queue to 10 minutes or such.

next target would then be to generalize the queue room handling to the extnotify queue, and make that async too.

when thats done, rss-client async, pop3 client async, networker async.