commit cfe05215913287d2f16684c64fe7ddbffeceea58
Author: the_mgt <the...@uncensored.citadel.org>
Date:   Wed May 18 18:23:40 2011 +0200

    Removed "style" from extra_hour and hour in view_calendar.c in order to let
the css kick in for events_of_the_day. Modified according css so that it looks
as it as intended.
    The hardcoded style overwrote the stuff in css (we have a few of these
cases in calendar) and made the view stick to top:0 and left:0, which looked
wrong.
    Also made the td.events_of_the_day 50% width, works better for small and
large viewports.
    Additionally, made a:visited in .calendar look like unvisited links, since
i think there is no real use for the difference.

Summary of changes:
 webcit/calendar_view.c          |   24 +++---------------------
 webcit/static/styles/webcit.css |   15 +++++++++------

hooks/post-receive