Hi,

while building the 8.02 RPMS in OBS I got the following warnings:

Webcit:

W: incorrect-fsf-address /usr/share/citadel-webcit/static/wclib.js
The Free Software Foundation address in this file seems to be outdated or
misspelled.  Ask upstream to update the address, or if this is a license file,
possibly the entire file with a new copy available from the FSF.

W: zero-length /usr/share/citadel-webcit/static/t/room/edit/submit.html
W: zero-length /usr/share/citadel-webcit/static/t/sieve/empty.html
W: version-control-internal-file /usr/share/citadel-webcit/static/.gitignore
You have included file(s) internally used by a version control system in the
package. Move these files out of the package and rebuild it.

Citadel:

I: binary-or-shlib-calls-gethostbyname /usr/sbin/citadel-setup
I: binary-or-shlib-calls-gethostbyname /usr/sbin/citserver
The binary calls gethostbyname(). Please port the code to use getaddrinfo().

Regards
Stefan