If you do not want to push more changes to webcit until ng, you can put a
little poke towards ctdlsh for configuring the email addresses at least to
start. However you want to do it. So if I pull the latest from master, I will
have the debug fixed? I cannot keep filling my system with documentation of
everything going on :) When you have almost 300 users all connecting at once,
the logs go quick.