Ok, so I am going to do this tomorrow on a test machine with production
dataset for a sample (no, not the actual production server though...) so we
can see how it handles a conversion from an existing LDAP to a new setting.
Did you push a webcit way of editing the email addresses and setting seen /
unseen?