Art,

On Tue, Jan 2, 2018 at 9:37 PM, Robert J. Clay <rjc...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Art,
>
> On Tue, Dec 26, 2017 at 10:30 PM, Art Cancro <a...@citadel.org> wrote:
>> Ok, everything is set.  Version 914 of all Citadel components is now
>> available from the main website,

   Are there any other locations where the archives might be kept?
Besides the easy install site?

>   ....  Only thing I could find at the  http://easyinstall.citadel.org
> site (which I found because I was also going to try the easyinstall)
> was an unversioned 'citadel.tar.gz' archive file.

    I did try an easyinstall, following the current info on the page
at www.citadel.org, on a Debian 9 ('Stretch') install, but it failed
with the following errors:

checking ldap.h usability... no
checking ldap.h presence... no
checking for ldap.h... no
configure: error: OpenLDAP development headers were not found and are
required.  More info:
http://www.citadel.org/doku.php/installation:start

Note that the pages I looked at, not even the page noting the Debian &
Ubuntu package requirements that the easyinstall page pointed to, do
not note any OpenLDAP related package(s) that I could fine...

Note also that if I was reading the right file in the citadel.tar.gz
archive that was available via the easyinstall site, that seemed to be
version 916.

--
Robert J. Clay
rjc...@gmail.com