Yes, it is a rolling release.   :)

 The version numbers just gradually tick up with things being added, changed,
improved here and there.  I suppose the downside of a rolling release model
is that you don't really have the opportunity to call out really good known
super-stable versions and run them through your test, stage, and production
systems.  Or, I suppose you can, just not with a deployment system like Easy
Install.  You'll need to build from source tarballs if you want to do it that
way.

 In the long term it's all going to go into a container that you just drop
in and start up.