citserver-unpatched was just a name I used for the old binary, unrelated to
anything else..

John Wayne said, "Life's tough".. (possibly him, attributed to him anyway..)
"..it's even tougher when your stupid.. "

I should have remembered why we did all kinds of stuff all careful and such
in my former professional life.. but thought I could get away with it.. not
really sure why hah..

Anyway.. "hastily coping binaries" is not the way to go apparently.  Trashed
the database on a new perfect installation..

Not a big deal really.. actually a good experience.

"Learning has occurred"

:)