> I'm looking at the complaints in the Citadel Support room from some
 >users who are noting the wrong addresses appearing in the to/from
 >headers on Internet mail under certain conditions.  That looks like
 >something that needs to be addressed sooner than later, so I'll be
 >looking at that next.

 Ok, that was an embarrassingly stupid bug.

 In the loop that converts Citadel headers to RFC822 headers during output,
the switch/case block immediately preceding "To:" was missing its "break"
statement, so it went right through into the next block.

 This is an important enough fix that I patched the downloadable tarball so
they don't have to wait for the next release.