Hi Art

I started reading daily since the promise of the container in Docker, and now with the AppImage, I check daily especially your updates; but I almost don't comment so as not to invade the thread of your messages.

About the SSH connection freezing, an anecdote:
If I try to work remotely with SSH on my servers, and I neglect the keyboard for a few seconds / minutes, the connection freezes. I found that if I use ssh and run "tmux - terminal multiplexer" in the session, I can work without the connection freezing even if I leave the keyboard for hours.

There is something very strange with SSH and I have seen this for years since I started using Linux remotely, I don't know if this happens using putty and leaving the keyboard untouched for a while.