The "series of messages" leads to a sad unraveling.

Well, to a more complex one, I had stopped studying Docker as soon as I saw the AppImage, I will have to resume its study and use it.

To date, I had barely played with Docker; and like a good Alzheimer's trainee, I forgot about it in a matter of weeks.