The latest build has AMD64/i386/ARMv7 thanks to "buildx" which does all of
the cross-compiling for you.  This is very cool, and now I can use my Pi for
testing instead of keeping it tied up in the build pipeline.  buildx *does*
support 64-bit ARM, and originally I included it in the build.  Unfortunately
it is buggy and crashes the build, so I had to remove it.

 I expect that in the future we will be able to add 64-bit ARM and even RISC-V
to the manifest.

 The fact that it effortlessly builds 32-bit i386 binaries means that I might
be able to move Uncensored to the Docker image pretty soon, without having
to take many hours of downtime converting the database.