I did not try any migration, but running the container seemed to work out well, with my incomplete testing.

Mon Aug 30 2021 11:27:09 PM EDT from IGnatius T Foobar

Well this is interesting. I made a copy of the database for my production system (Uncensored) and am currently running it as a 32-bit container on a 64-bit system. Now I don't have to convert my database, and thanks to the magic of automatic cross-platform builds, I don't even have to work hard at it.

Yum!

This means that I can be in production on the new Docker-powered version that much sooner.