I have been working on implementing message sets for Flagging, Draft, etc.
Noticed flags were getting set wrong in Outlook and in WebCit.  I thought I
had introduced the bug(s).  Finally realized that the bugs were in the
release and had nothing to do with my code.  Spent way too much time
debugging my code :-)

Only one line changes but wanted to keep separate from other work.

------------------------------------

serv_imap.c (citserver)/roomops.c (webcit): bugfixes to message flag handling
(Phil Slack)

serv_imap.c: IMAP message flags are not initialized when loading messages.
imap_set_seen_flags() is passed the index of the first message to process.
It is zero based, but the function error check rejects a value of zero, so
the flag for the messages in the room updated.  Changed check to allow zero.

roomops.c: Mail messages in a room are set to Seen when just viewing the
room. A mailbox room view can be a mailbox view or a json list view.
dotgoto() did not handle when set to json and set all the messages to Seen.
Changed to handle a json view the same as a mailbox view.