I'm not sure if you want this kind of message in the Development area but I
thought it might be better here.

I've installed the latest build on a clean version of Linux (Fedora 38) using
Easy Install.  The install worked fine but it is having the strangest
problem.  The server will operate fine for about an hour then it starts
deleting users without me being in the interface.  The stranger part is that
the user is not really deleted.  I can't login as the user so I go in as
admin.  Once I'm in as admin the user does not appear in the user list but
if I try to add it, it says it already exists.  I'm in a pretty bad way
because I overwrote my Linux server with this build and it's not stable.
I've tried re-installing it cleanly twice and it's producing the same
results.  Not sure what to do at this point because it's disabling my user
and I can't fix it.

Regards,

Allen