Ok there we go.  I know only a few people read this room but I like the idea
that someone is reading my commit messages because I pour my heart and soul
into them.

 The way I just spent a week doing a major overhaul to the html_to_ascii
converter
will probably be missed by almost everyone, because in the end I put the
original
goal on kinda-sorta-hold.  It was to display sixel graphics in the terminal.
 And it works, too ... but only when certain conditions are met that I don't
feel like working around right now.

 For those of you following along on the mailing list ... welcome back to
the family.  Please make sure to click on the "Not Spam" button if the bastards
at google put these messages into your spam folder.