Hi everybody.

It's been a long time that I follow this project, even if I was pretty
quiet, and I think it is now time to make my own contribution.
Some of you might remind some attempts to work on kernel32 winetests.,
and it turned out that I needed something more motivational. I found
that reactX is an abandoned field, and so I think that it would be a
real challenge to get things working. I have already some patches, which
get the ddraw initialization a bit further that where it manages to go
in trunk.

Regards
Jérôme (aka zefklop)

PS: I'd like to talk with you about that on IRC, but unfortunately I am
behind  proxy which refuses it....