The three Intel Book's which you refer me are only theoratical base not for
Practical.I want to learn Assembly language or system programming.

My purpose is only that i want to understand the coding of reactos which is
done in vc++ but use many lower level programming concepts which i couldn't
understand.So you please tell me that which Book or People or Institute can
help me to understand the lower level concepts which you can use in reactos
coding.So i can also want to participate in making the coding of reactos by
using the lower level concepts... :) (: