As the main buildserver might be down, there is one that might act as an
replacement:

http://reactos.ath.cx:8081

Please mind that for now it can only be used for building verification of
trunk, with x86/x64/ARM compilers. We plan to enable testing on this as
well, but work is in progress. No iso storage/downloading is available, due
to insufficient upstream (this is not a commercial pipe, just a normal home
one).

If anyone knows python/buildbot and is willing to help out with scripting,
both of our buildservers could really use it.