At the present moment our objective is the one that started this whole
process of migration, to adapt new source for Testman, source that happens
to be my testing bot. It is VBox-based (v 3.12 atm) and is going to perform
standard x86 trunk testing, as well as the triggered builds from CMake
adoption branch. In both cases, the standard testcd is used.

The credentials will be necessary for builder manipulation - triggering and
canceling the builds.

As a bonus, my test builder, currently named "Trunk_slave VBox-Test" (alas i
still prefer the name Testbot) can retest every revision that was already
built. To do so, you need to pass revision number as well as additional
parameter named "source", with value "x86_Trunk" or "CMake-test", pointing
to the right builder's testcd. If the file is not present, the test attempt
will fail.