Hi,

why have I been marked as present whereas I explicitly wrote here that I would
be away? And I was effectively away...
Regarding my ZNC, you can see that: 1 - parlyline shows I'm off, away message
shows I'm off, idle shows I'm away since a while.
Quotation:
[14:20] ==  away     : Offline
[14:20] ==  idle     : 4 days 13 hours 39 minutes 30 seconds [connected: Sun
Apr 17 12:38:48 2011]

Regards,
P. Schweitzer

"ReactOS Development List" <ros-dev@reactos.org> wrote on Fri, April 29th,