Ok, sorry for not acknowledging the PXE code. Great work Hervé.

Sorry for nitpicking, but for me its similar to writing new C code that uses gcc extensions (or gnu style indentation :)). We are in the process of supporting MSVC builds, so we should start to get some kind of compiler awareness.

I admit that most of the files in freeldr are still in at&t syntax. This is because I didn't yet work out a solution for mixing 16 bit and 32 bit assembly with ML. Therefore I just didn't bother converting the files containing 16bit asm. But it doesn't mean that it shouldn't be done. All code should use intel syntax. There is no problem, if the resulting asm doesn't compile with ML out of the box, I can surely fix that. But converting AT&T syntax is a pain in the ass and a waste of time. Especially since its error prone and could cause regressions after we already had it correctly.

Therefore I'd really appreciate if all new asm code will only be written in intel syntax in the future.

Thanks,
Timo