Its not the point of testing every random app there is. Such tests are
useless, if they do not provide any precise error or in any other way show
precisely any bug/deficiency in ROS. What are those for? What is the point
of passing report same as in my afforementioned example (AKA app doesnt
work, nothing in debug log).

You ask what is wrong with such reports?

1. No precise error;
2. No info regarding the app in gathered debug log;
3. App is not of priority list (which includes major apps, as such would not
be affected by points 1 and 2);

To have such report fixed, one would first research the bug, something what
you ommited, feeling content with simply stating that app doesnt work...
I would understand if someone from outside of our project had reported such
bugs, but for the fuck sake, you admitt you are within the project for so
long. You should know well already, how bugs should be reported! Its not the
first time i point out the quality of bugs reported by you, and my previous
attempts to reason with you have failed. Please treat this as official
warning from me then.

As for my arguments being a personal attack? Please... You seem to think too
well of yourself if you think this is personal.
I am simply tired of cleaning up bugzilla, to endure such garbage reports as
you pasted.