I would really suggest using all available resources first and only then spend time developing our own stuff instead of already existing.

Thanks for understanding,
Aleksey.

On Jun 2, 2011, at 10:24 AM, cgut...@svn.reactos.org wrote:

Author: cgutman
Date: Thu Jun  2 06:24:25 2011
New Revision: 52055

Log:
[FDC]
- Implement fdc.sys (still needs work but fairly complete)
[TXTSETUP.SIF]
- Load fdc.sys for floppy controllers
[FDC.INF]
- Install fdc.sys for floppy controllers

Added:
    trunk/reactos/drivers/storage/fdc/CMakeLists.txt   (with props)
    trunk/reactos/drivers/storage/fdc/directory.rbuild   (with props)
trunk/reactos/drivers/storage/fdc/fdc/CMakeLists.txt (with props)
    trunk/reactos/drivers/storage/fdc/fdc/SOURCES   (with props)
    trunk/reactos/drivers/storage/fdc/fdc/fdc.c   (with props)
    trunk/reactos/drivers/storage/fdc/fdc/fdc.h   (with props)
    trunk/reactos/drivers/storage/fdc/fdc/fdc.rbuild   (with props)
    trunk/reactos/drivers/storage/fdc/fdc/fdc.rc   (with props)
    trunk/reactos/drivers/storage/fdc/fdc/fdo.c   (with props)
    trunk/reactos/drivers/storage/fdc/fdc/pdo.c   (with props)
Modified:
    trunk/reactos/boot/bootdata/txtsetup.sif
    trunk/reactos/drivers/storage/CMakeLists.txt
    trunk/reactos/drivers/storage/directory.rbuild
    trunk/reactos/media/inf/fdc.inf