no, _basename is with .h here.

as for the other problem, it's the case. For now gcc falls back to using non precompiled header. But I have other plans, this is just a quick and dirty little thing.
cmake team will have some patches to deal with in weeks to come :-)

Le 02/06/2011 22:42, Colin Finck a écrit :

jgar...@svn.reactos.org wrote:
> -  set(_gch_filename "${_target_name}_${_FILE}.gch")
> +  set(_gch_filename "${_FILE}.gch")

Looks like we're going through the same mess of GNU precompiled headers, which we already had in rbuild:

1) Giving the GCH file a custom name.
   Problem: It is simply ignored in the build process.
2) Just renaming it to the name of the header file.
   Problem: If two modules use the same header file with different
   build options (like #defines), the compiler can only choose one
   precompiled header and we have a corrupted build.

The solution now is to give every GCH file an individual directory whose name contains the module name (like ".gch_smlib", this is what we currently have in rbuild).

Concluding from what I see in rbuild, please also note that the GCH file needs to be named "header.h.gch", not "header.gch". Your ${basename} variable sounds like this is not done either in the CMake branch.

- Colin