Hello,
Let me invite you to the monthly status meeting taking place last thursday of this month, 28th of July, 19:00 UTC.

The meeting will be at irc://fezile.reactos.org (Port 6667, no SSL) in the channel #meeting. Note that the IRC service will only be started shortly before the meeting. Everyone is invited to listen, and active community members have their passwords so that they can participate in the discussion. If someone doesn't have a password - please don't hesitate to email Colin to get one. Colin - would you publish the most up-to-date list of participants?

Proposed agenda for the meeting:
1. Arwinss adoption voting.
2. CMake status report?. (Do we need to decide anything? If not, then let's move discussion to the mailing list) 3. Release preparation status report. (Decide when to do winesyncs and branch off the release)

More suggestions are welcome.

With the best regards,
Aleksey Bragin.