Wont be that usual. Happened twice today, still broken atm. I`m not a dev,
hence i have no idea how the devs commit stuff works and all the problems you
guys have to overcome...

I suppose it is too difficult for you simply to visit
http://build.reactos.org/waterfall and just check if its all green (yes, no
need to check stdio, just noticing the color). Your time is probably too
precious to wait up to 5 bloody minutes, to see if previous build was ok...

I`m not even talking about runtime regressions. Its understandable, that 45
minutes is often too much to wait, but 5??

I`m not even talking about patchbot, why should I? Already did, already tried,
to no effect.

If you really care about ROS, then by commiting on a broken trunk, you are
practically shooting yourself in your foot. Trunk will be most likely not fixed
until several other commits, sometimes a day or so. ISO will not be build.
Commits will not be tested, neither by automation, nor by community, bugs will
not be reported and regressions will only be found in more distant future.
Then, you will ask for regtesting.

You should better start doing it yourself, because you guys too often are not
doing even the simplest things to keep trunk clean and working, making
development harder for everyone around!

--
With best regards
Caemyr