Could this be related?

(boot/freeldr/freeldr/arch/i386/pcdisk.c:130) err: Disk Read Failed in LBA
modePnP-BIOS failed to enumerate device nodes
(boot/freeldr/freeldr/arch/i386/pcdisk.c:130) err: Disk Read Failed in LBA
modeWinLdrLoadImage() failed
(boot/freeldr/freeldr/windows/peloader.c:144) err:
WinLdrpLoadAndScanReferencedDll() failed

in http://build.reactos.org/builders/Linux_AMD64_1%20KVM-Test/builds/6459

Regarding soundcard, issue in 52098 should now be fixed, so it would be wise to
turn it on again. Not so simple on CMake though.

Den 2011-09-28 00:05:29 skrev "Colin Finck" <co...@reactos.org>:
> Hi all,
>
> Just for your information, I have enabled ACPI for the KVM machine used
> by the Linux Testslave today.
>
> For reference, the full VM configuration is like this:
> * QEMU/KVM-based i686 ACPI machine
> * 256MB of RAM
> * 512MB HDD on IDE Primary Master
> * ReactOS ISO on IDE Secondary Master
> * AMD PCNet-compatible Network Adapter
> * COM1 port redirected to a virtual Linux terminal device
> * PS/2 mouse
> * Tablet pointing device on USB
>    Usually useful if any KVM machine is controlled over VNC, but probably
>    not relevant for ReactOS yet.
>
> As you see, there is no virtual sound card (disabled as of 2011-06-07
> due to r52098 according to my notes). Is this still correct?
>

> - Colin

With best regards
Caemyr