Hi,

1) Unless it's enabled by default I say yes.

2) 3D text would be a nice ootb ogl test if someone fixed the font engine. I can live with starfield too.

Dne 16.10.2011 3:07, cae...@myopera.com napsal(a):
Hiya

Its still at least two weeks until next meeting, hence i suppose ros-dev could
be used in decision making even before that. I have two things i would like to
push, things that i discussed a bit with varioius team memebers on IRC and got
positive feedback. I would like you guys to comment on those and if you feel
that one of both of them are wrong/unnecessary/not needed, please voice it out
here. If there is no opposition for them, i`ll consider those two accepted and
push for them to be finialised. Here we go:

1. Adding a default theme to ReactOS.
We need at least one to test Themes service in trunk ootb and avoid copying it
to ros install each time, which is really important in regression testing.
Also, a theme is a must for our upcoming release. Since its not a big file
usually, it should be present in trunk, not only in release ISO.

2. Moving Starfield screensaver from rosapps to trunk.
Rosapps, no matter how much cheered, is a wasteland, a museum, a forgotten
place. It will not be even buildable when we move away from rbuild. Old and
unneeded code should land there, but not a new creation Carlo has been working
on. Apart from that, Starfield is using OpenGL, which is also a handy ootb test
tool for 3d acceleration, also important in regression testing. If you think
that two screensavers are the top amount you can accept, then lets replace one
of the trunk screensavers with Starfield.