1000 EUR for 810 place?
What did first place get, a bailout sum equivalent from Germany?

-----Original Message-----
From: ros-dev-boun...@reactos.org [mailto:ros-dev-boun...@reactos.org] On
Behalf Of Aleksey Bragin
Sent: 15 November 2011 18:23
To: ReactOS Development List
Subject: Re: [ros-dev] 1000 EUR for ReactOS - We have made it!

Thank you people for every your vote! The competition was tough, and I feel
proud that our community is big enough to make it into Top 1000.
Even that the final place is not as great as we wanted to, but most of the
time we were in Top-100 and even in Top-10, so we still have something to be
proud of!

WBR,
Aleksey Bragin.