bugfix++;
me->cheer();

On 11/26/2011 12:10 PM, James Tabor wrote:
Well, it is no longer is supported in my local tree. I removed the
packing and added is_pointer_message to make sure no pointer based
message is passed to SendMessageCallBack. Remember that memory eating
problem in win32k? Well now it is gone.
James

On Sat, Nov 26, 2011 at 4:40 AM, Giannis Adamopoulos