Hi,

with this mail, I propose we drop support for FireFox > 2 releases in
rapps.
The motivation is crystal clear: with their new release plan, they are
releasing too often, and they don't maintain old links nor they provide
a symbolic link to latest version. So, FireFox links in rapps are too
often dead. So, they require a constant attention we can't offer (we
have other cats to fry!).
So, let's drop these multiple versions from rapps, and let just our 2.0.
This will let users install a web browser and then install the browser
they like using it.

Anyone against this proposal? Otherwise, I'll drop all those links in a
week.

Regards,
Pierre