The licensing of ReactOS is not that straightforward.  We have the
core OS with its kernel, some of which is GPL v2 and some of which is
BSD, we have a lot of Wine code which is LGPL, and we have a
scattering of bundled programs and utilities under differing licenses.
 However, this is 90% irrelevant with respect to applications because
what we target is the Windows and NT APIs, which also are implemented
by Microsoft.  Applications what we might bundle that target those
APIs are not derivatives of our own work, hence it really does not
matter what license they fall under, so long as it is an open source
one that does not make our lives harder.