Diablo (windows-based builder) is a 1st generation i7-920 with 12GB DDR3.
Building is done on SSD OCZ Vertex3, with storage on RAIDed Samsung Spinpoint
F3. Both SSD and RAID are connectec via LSI MegaRAID pci express card. CPU is
bit weaker than Cameron's but it profits from faster memory bus (mine is good
old-fashioned triple channel vs newer dual-channels).

My i5 lappy takes around 30 minutes due to weak hdd. A Q6600 will probably take
40-50 minutes or more.

Regards

--
With best regards