Hi,

credentials for the meeting have been sent. As said in previous mail,
the meeting will start at 19:00 UTC, on irc://fezile.reactos.org, port
6667 without SSL.
This meeting will be private (only invited people can follow and take
part in the meeting).
If you didn't receive your credentials whereas you should, please
contact me now.
Also try to connect BEFORE the meeting starts. If there are credentials
issues after the meeting has started it will be too late.
For those reasons, the server is already up.

With my best regards,

Le mardi 27 mars 2012 à 01:10 +0400, Aleksey Bragin a écrit :
> Hello,
> Let me invite you to the monthly status meeting taking place last
> Thursday of this month, 29th of March, 19:00 UTC.
>
> The meeting will be at irc://fezile.reactos.org  (Port 6667, no SSL) in
> the channel #meeting. Note that the IRC service will only be started
> shortly before the meeting. Your participation passwords will be emailed
> to you shortly before the meeting starts.
> If someone still is not getting passwords sent before a meeting - please
> email Colin or Pierre before the meeting started to get one.
>
> In order to save time, let's choose who is going to be the minute taker
> on the upcoming meeting. Volunteers welcome.
>
> Proposed agenda will be posted to this list tomorrow. Please email me
> your suggestions.
>
> With the best regards,
> Aleksey Bragin.

Pierre Schweitzer <pie...@reactos.org>