Hi,

the credentials have been sent and the server is up and running. Please
try your credentials BEFORE the meeting starts. After, it is too late.
In case you have troubles connecting, or if you did not receive your
credentials whereas you should have, please contact me BEFORE the
meeting starts.

As a reminder, the meeting will take place on fezile.reactos.org, port
6667, no SSL, on chan #meeting. This meeting will be private. If you do
not have access, you will not be able to attend the meeting.

Regards,

Le mercredi 25 avril 2012 à 18:18 +0400, Aleksey Bragin a écrit :
> Hello,
> Let me invite you to the monthly status meeting taking place last
> Thursday of this month, 26th of April, 19:00 UTC.
>
> The meeting will be at irc://fezile.reactos.org  (Port 6667, no SSL) in
> the channel #meeting. Note that the IRC service will only be started
> shortly before the meeting. Your participation passwords will be emailed
> to you shortly before the meeting starts.
> If someone still is not getting passwords sent before a meeting - please
> email Colin or Pierre before the meeting started to get one.
>
> In order to save time, let's choose who is going to be the minute taker
> on the upcoming meeting. Volunteers welcome.
>
> An agenda for the meeting will be posted when the meeting starts. Please
> email me your suggestions before the meeting so that the resulting
> agenda could be compiled beforehand.
>
> With the best regards,
> Aleksey Bragin.

Pierre Schweitzer <pie...@reactos.org>