From: ros-dev-boun...@reactos.org [mailto:ros-dev-boun...@reactos.org] On
Behalf Of Timo Kreuzer
Sent: Friday, January 11, 2013 3:17 PM
To: ReactOS Development List
Subject: Re: [ros-dev] Notice Of Intent - Visual Studio Build of ReactOS

Am 11.01.2013 06:48, schrieb BinSys:

I suggest a sln file in each directory. Only a sln file is too big, very
slow to load.

I agree, but before changing this, we should measure a possible performance
impact on the configure operation. (We are talking about generating a few
hundred solution files)
I don't know if it has any impact at all (especially for non-VS build), but
you never know...

  _____

No virus found in this message.