Hi all,

Only an update of my situation: I have been working full time for a company
for two years now, and I'll continue doing so for undetermined time (read
long time). I'm still very interested in ROS and I keep working on it some
of the very little spare time I currently have. I do it fully independently
as I don't have the time to discuss what I'm doing, nor I assume that you
are interested in any way in what I do (most probably not from what we
discussed before), but if I ever get something finished to contribute, of
course you will know.

Best wishes,
Jose Catena