Hi,

the jira.reactos.org and code.reactos.org will also experience a short downtime (~20 minutes or so).

Regards,

On 14/05/2013 19:11, Pierre Schweitzer wrote:
Hi,

due to critical load issues on reactos.org, the webserver has been taken down now for an extra maintenance to address the issues. Affected services are the following: reactos.org, doxygen.reactos.org (still reachable but slow), jira.reactos.org (no auth), code.reactos.org (no auth).
We cannot provide any ETA for the end of the maintenance.

We are sorry for the caused inconveniences.

With my best regards,

Pierre Schweitzer<pierre at reactos.org>
System Administrator
ReactOS Foundation