If he starts from the latter, then he would have more than enough money to fund all ReactOS development and buy Microsoft Corp. :D

Regards,
Aleksey

On 09.10.2013 16:55, Hermès BÉLUSCA - MAÏTO wrote:
Tip: order your priorities !!

-----Message d'origine-----
De : ros-dev-boun...@reactos.org [mailto:ros-dev-boun...@reactos.org] De la
part de Timo Kreuzer
Envoyé : mercredi 9 octobre 2013 11:08
À : ReactOS Development List
Objet : Re: [ros-dev] Branches status & cleanup

On 2013-10-07 23:03, Aleksey Bragin wrote:
GSoC_2011
Five subbranches. What's their status? Were they all merged?
- Claudiu's and mine are fully merged.
- According to SVN I took the explorer_new fixes from Andrew's into
   trunk last year ... I'll recheck whether that was everything.
- Timo's is unmerged and has some unmet dependencies IIRC.
- Giannis merged most or all of his, but he should know best if there's
   anything useful in there still.
Please keep my GSoC branch, it contains code for the font engine rewrite,
which is still WIP and I plan to continue on it after the DIB rewrite branch
is finished. (And after I fixed PSEH3, implemented PSEH for C++ and CLANG,
fixed a dozen Jira issues, rewrote Mm and Cc and found a cure for cancer.)