Hi,

North of Europa is facing a major storm. Currently, it is hitting Sweden
where it is really violent.
Unfortunately, some of our servers are there as well. Our datacenter has
been affected (likely power issue) and two servers are currently offline
and cannot be rebooted remotely.
Our local sysadmin cannot make a move to the datacenter following the
authorities recommandations to stay at home.

So far, the following parts of our infrastructure are offline:
-> Doxygen
-> cppcheck
-> ISO download
-> ISO upload
-> VMware testbots

As a side effect, I will take the Linux builder & KVM testbot offline
given it is impossible to upload any ISO at the moment.
We will do our best to get the infrastructure back online as fast as
possible.
We will keep you informed.

We are sorry for the caused inconvenience.

With my best regards,

--
Pierre Schweitzer<pierre at reactos.org>
System Administrator