On 26.11.2013 14:29, Pierre Schweitzer wrote:
We're trying yet another time.

This time with a completely new server from Hetzner.

All services are green for the moment. There's only an obvious
bottleneck with mails.

I don't know whether it's just me, but since Sunday (I last tried just now) I'm getting this error when I try to connect to the forum:

===

SQL ERROR [ mysqli ]

Too many connections [1040]

An sql error occurred while fetching this page. Please contact an administrator if this problem persists.

===

or this when I try to connect to the main page:

===

Error
The website encountered an unexpected error. Please try again later.
Error message
PDOException: SQLSTATE[08004] [1040] Too many connections in lock_may_be_available() (line 167 of /srv/www/www.reactos.org/drupal/includes/lock.inc).

===

Regards,