Hi all,

With this few words I would like to share the joyous event of MMIO-based
serial port implementation
has finally worked for me.

This is the equivalent of earlycon serial port implementation in Linux with
some extension
(so now it is even better then Linux one)
Some work yet is needed to be done to transform the work into the normal
patch, but the good news is
it is working, and still doesn't require PNPmanager for work, i.e. it
starts very early in kernel and writes kernel log messages.

I use ExpressCard 34 extension board Serial RS232 port, on laptop,
but think it will work fro PC Cards too (former name PCMCIA).

For the more developers we need more working PC models ( Real Hardware)
Almost all modern PCs are laptops with PCIe bus (the rest are desktops)
(but few of them able to boot the ReactOS)
Modern serial ports are recommended to use /often use MMIO-based data
transfer instead of former I/O ports.

So now possibility appears to debug these new computers and force the
ReactOS to work on this important part of new PCs.

Thanks for attention

-Minas Abrahamyan

PS Curious note: for catching the debug logs I use the (small and cheap)
soap box-sized microcontroller board with LCD (ready-unit), and I call it
"ReactOS debug logger" appliance. It doesn't take space and doesn't produce
any noise