Hi everybody!

During some little maintenance of rosapps I was doing during some work
pause, I wanted to know from where we found our still unused (until someone
programs the defragmentation API :P) defragger called “Fraginator”. Since it
doesn’t contain any information about his initial author I tried to check
into the SVN log, and I found that it was added in our codebase in 2006 by
Ged: see the commit log http://svn.reactos.org/svn/reactos?view=revision
<http://svn.reactos.org/svn/reactos?view=revision&revision=21411>
&revision=21411 ; notice that the committer mentioned that “[Fraginator] is
pretty hard to come by on the net now.” Nevertheless nothing is said about
his author.

However (!!) googling at “fraginator defragger”, I fell on this webpage,
certainly written by the actual Fraginator author:
http://blog.getpaint.net/2012/03/28/college-adventures-in-open-source-fragin
ator-edition/ . In this blog entry you have the “story” of the Fraginator
defragger! (if someone can add an entry, he/she’s welcome).

Nice reading!

Hermès.