Yeah you're not the first one to tell me that, and I wasn't really happy to write it either.

I like your approach. I will try to do as you suggest.

Thanks
Jérôme

Le 12/09/2014 22:53, Timo Kreuzer a écrit :
while(1); is not really a good solution. It should be something that is
visible in GDB.
But I fear that a KeBugCheck() won't work here, since it will rely on a
working KD connection.
Maybe a KD_ASSERT() macro, that calls KdAssert() on failure or
something, resets the GDB connection somehow, issues a debug print and
then halts.

Am 12.09.2014 22:23, schrieb jgar...@svn.reactos.org:
Author: jgardou
Date: Fri Sep 12 20:23:08 2014
New Revision: 64127

Log:
[KDGDB]
  - Add a callback mechanism permitting to "simulate" KD send <-> receive loop
without having to actually communicate to GDB
  - Use that to update the program counter when cont'ing a breakpoint
Now cont'ing an assertion failure is possible, since we actually get beyond the
int 3 instruction

Modified:
     trunk/reactos/drivers/base/kdgdb/gdb_input.c
     trunk/reactos/drivers/base/kdgdb/kdgdb.h
     trunk/reactos/drivers/base/kdgdb/kdpacket.c

+)
+{
+    DBGKD_MANIPULATE_STATE64* State =
(DBGKD_MANIPULATE_STATE64*)MessageHeader->Buffer;
+
+    /* We just confirm that all went well */
+    if ((PacketType != PACKET_TYPE_KD_STATE_MANIPULATE)
+            || (State->ApiNumber != DbgKdSetContextApi)
+            || (State->ReturnStatus != STATUS_SUCCESS))
+    {
+        /* Should we bugcheck ? */
+        while (1);
+    }
+}
+
+static
+KDSTATUS
+SetContext(
+    _Out_ DBGKD_MANIPULATE_STATE64* State,
+    _Out_ PSTRING MessageData,
+    _Out_ PULONG MessageLength,
+    _Inout_ PKD_CONTEXT KdContext,
+    _In_opt_ KDP_MANIPULATESTATE_HANDLER ManipulateStateHandler
+)
+{
+    State->ApiNumber = DbgKdSetContextApi;
+    State->Processor = CurrentStateChange.Processor;
+    State->ReturnStatus = STATUS_SUCCESS;
+    State->ProcessorLevel = CurrentStateChange.ProcessorLevel;
+    MessageData->Length = sizeof(CurrentContext);
+
+    if (MessageData->MaximumLength < sizeof(CurrentContext))
+    {
+        while (1);
+    }
+