Guys, I don't want to spoil your hopes, but native ARM support is far
away from being usable. It doesn't even compile. There is no native ARM!
And there won't be for ages, until we have a really knowledged ARM
hacker, with the kernel and hardware knowledge of Alex, who would invest
a huge lot of time into getting it up and running. So unless we want to
hire someone fulltime for at least half a year, who would probably like
to be paid a normal software engineer wage, which we cannot afford, we
won't have ARM support anytime soon.
x64 is a much more reasonable task, mostly lacking stuff in Mm.
And that will still require a lot of work.
And I have more than enough other things to do ;-)